What is the goal of “Future Female Founders”?
We know that starting a company is hard. Our goal is to help you with:
- Finding Co-founders
- Finding startup tools and resources
- Confidentially brainstorm and bounce ideas off of each other
- Exclusive advice from top-tier investors, operators and entrepreneurs
What is the “Future Female Founders” Program?
Future Female Founders aims to support women in the development of business ideas, from the idea phase to the creation of the company.
The program has 3 main areas:
- Inspiration: With access to other entrepreneurs and mentors who can help with business creation;
- Networking: Meetings and workshops with other participants designed to learn how to create business together;
- Training: Very practical training, with other experienced entrepreneurs. Access to concrete tools to bring the project to life.
The program will take place in a virtual format, with the final presentation of the projects, happening in person.
How much does it cost?
Joining the Future Female Founders program and community is free. We just expect full commitment to the program.
In what language is the program held?
The program will be held in Portuguese.
What is the agenda of the program?
The program will take place in a virtual format, with the final presentation of the projects, happening in person (to be confirmed). The sessions happen on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. Participants are expected to dedicate at least 5 hours to their projects per week.
- Program kick-off
- Networking session between participants
- Inspirational moment with other entrepreneurs
- Problem Definition
- Business Model Canvas
- Lean Startup
- Project Pitch
- Mentor Madness Day (5 mentorship sessions)
- Prototype and Tools
- Project Pitch
- Digital marketing
- Sales (online and offline)
- Pitch and Storytelling
- Final pitch event for investors
At what stages are participants in?
We’ll prioritize those that are early along in the process. Some may have a few ideas floating around, others may be looking for co-founders, and most haven’t developed their idea much further.
We feel the formative stages of a company are the most critical, and that they set the foundation and trajectory for the journey ahead. We want to ensure founders at this early stage have the adequate resources and infrastructure they need to succeed.
How many people will be part of the program?
Roughly 20 participants. And +10 entrepreneurs, investors and operators.
Do I need to create a company at the end of the program?
No. It’s up to you to decide how you want to proceed when the program ends.
How do I apply?
September 1 to 20 - Call for teams or individuals
September 20 to 30 - Application evaluation
October 10 to November 14 - Future Female Founders Program
More information at: https://www.portuguesewomenintech.com/f3