It’s time to bridge the gender gap in the technology industry by celebrating the remarkable women from around the world who innovate, inspire, and transform the sector as we know it.
The 3rd edition of the Women in Tech Global Awards will reward incredible figures in a range of 7 categories.
Our international jury of experts will be recognizing women that are making an impact in Tech with brilliance and success.
WOMEN IN TECH GLOBAL AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Global Leadership Women in Tech Award - This award acknowledges and celebrates exemplary leadership that has a significant and positive impact on a group of people or an organization and their goals.
- Most Disruptive Women in Tech Award - We will recompense the woman who has made the most innovative and bold move in order to change the status quo.
- Women in Tech Ally Award - This award will give recognition to a person or organization who’s initiatives have successfully helped the achievement of diversity in the tech industry.
- Women in Tech Lifetime Achievement Award - This award will recompense a remarquable journey to professional success accomplished with effort, skill, and courage.
- Aspiring Teen Award - This award will shine light on a teenager who’s strive and actions for diversity draws the path to a successful future.
- Women in Tech Start-Up Award - This award will be handed to a start-up founded, co-founded or led by a woman, whose growth has been remarkable.
- Most Impactful Initiative Award - This award will recognize the initiative which has helped promote diversity and achieve gender parity in STEM. The jury will evaluate the impact of the project, the scalability and reproducibility of the initiative, as well as the originality and clarity of the project presentation.
HOW TO APPLY
Nominations are open from the 1st October 2020 – 31st October 2020.
5 finalists per category will be announced on 15th of November 2020.
Winners will be announced during the Women in Tech® Global Awards, Lisbon 2nd December 2020.
Nominate for the Women in Tech Global Awards at: http://womenintech-awards.com/nominations/