As part of the strategy of Lisbon to reinforce strategic partnerships with the most dynamic international Hubs of innovation, Made of Lisboa is proud to announce the call promoted by the Catalan city regarding its latest initiative.
If you are a digital startup under 5 years old willing to expand your activity, the Barcelona Crosslanding program will help you through the process.
Barcelona Crosslanding is a two-week program that provides you with:
· Free workspace during the whole program in the innovation district of Barcelona.
· Market research assessment will be provided pointing out: main features and figures of the Spanish market, identification and description of competitors and potential customers and distribution channels.
· Connections to key actors of the local start-up scene to explore business opportunities in Barcelona.
· Workshops regarding reaching the new market and setting up the business in Barcelona.
· Free access to 4YFN, one of the biggest event for startups.
· Application open until 26th of January: Apply here!
· Selection Days: 30th – 31st of January
· Program begins: 26th of February
More information on the program here.