Powered by Second Home & Lisbon City Council
Want to plug into London’s world-class community of independent entrepreneurs, start-ups, scale-ups and blue-chip corporates?
Global workspace Second Home and the Lisbon City Council invite you to join their first London Innovation Immersion Programme as part of Lisbon’s mission to strengthen its relationships with the world’s most innovative hubs.
Running throughout 2018, the programme builds on Second Home’s expertise in supporting creativity and entrepreneurship across the globe and will give 50 Lisbon-based entrepreneurs the chance to learn new skills, make new connections and explore new markets to help unlock their company’s full potential.
Experience London’s entrepreneurial community from an insider’s perspective - for one week, you’ll have full access to Second Home’s London workspaces, community, programme of cultural events, BeBetter education, wellbeing classes and specifically curated innovation immersion day.
There are four Immersion weeks, Summer, Autumn & Winter in 2018 and Spring in 2019, and there are 50 places up for grabs - don’t miss out! Apply now to secure your place.
What to expect:
● Spend a week in London at the heart of the city’s entrepreneurial and creative ecosystem.
● Bespoke programme of workshops and masterclasses tailored to introduce you to London’s innovation scene and to empower entrepreneurs.
● Targeted connections to London-based entrepreneurs to spark new relationships and explore business opportunities.
● Unlimited access to all Second Home London spaces.
● Special partner offers and events, such as access to talks during London Tech Week 2018 and London Design Festival 2018.
● A place on Second Home’s Innovation Immersion Day, designed to expose you to the latest emerging trends, technology and innovation thinking.
● Networking breakfasts to meet key members of the Second Home community.
You will need to cover the cost of flights and accommodation to London - everything else (valued at €2000) is included free of charge!
I’m in. How do I apply?
Spaces are limited, so apply today! Applications are open to residents in Lisbon who are independent entrepreneurs, or from start-ups, scale-ups and companies with less than 20 people.
Applications Deadline: Currently Taking new Applications
First Season (11th-15th in June 2018 - London Tech Week) - Applications Closed
Second Season (17th-21st in September 2018 - London Design Week) - Applications Closed
Third Season (10-14th in December 2018) - Applications Open
Fourth Season (8-12th in April 2019) - Applications Open